[OpenIndiana-discuss] 3737 days of uptime

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Thu Mar 21 14:16:19 UTC 2013

I was watching this discussion thread with interest so I checked
system uptimes.  My AMD64 Solaris 10 system was just about to reach
exactly one year of uptime.  When it reached one year of uptime, then
BOOM, system panic for unknown (to me) reason.  I recall that the same
thing happened to my SPARC Solaris 10 system.  System panic after one
year of uptime seems like too much of a coincidence to me ...

No 3737 days of uptime to report here. :-(

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn