[OpenIndiana-discuss] Multiple devices appearing as one behind SAS expander

Schweiss, Chip chip at innovates.com
Thu Mar 21 14:54:53 UTC 2013

No interposer,   Connected directly in the JBOD.  So there is no multipath
available to them, but since the World Wide Name is not unique on them, OI
is seeing them as one device.

Curriously,  How do you physically use one of those interposers?   The
drive would not be able to be fully inserted into the hotswap bay with that
attached.

-Chip