[OpenIndiana-discuss] received unsolicited ack for DL_UNITDATA_REQ on bnx0arl_dlpi_pending

Pico Aeterna flippedootninja at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:14:46 UTC 2013

James,

Thanks for the reply and the dtrace hint.

# dtrace -n 'fbt::arl_dlpi_pending:return/arg1==0/{stack();}'
dtrace: description 'fbt::arl_dlpi_pending:return' matched 1 probe

Pretty much this problem occurs when the system is under network load as it
is the NFS store for about 5-6 vms via my ESXi server.  Once I have a
viable dump I'll post the results.  I found it a little odd as well that it
was referencing bnx0 since my system is an x8DTU which uses the Intel 82576
for it's NIC

I did some digging and found an old 2012 reference to this however don't
know if it's relevant to my issue