[OpenIndiana-discuss] How often is sfe Dovecot updated?

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Fri Mar 22 07:06:45 UTC 2013

So I take it you're the lead on doing SFE for OI??

Can you comment on what is the most accurate instruction for how to
build OI SFE packages???

Looking at the tree under http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/SFE I see links
that are no longer working and several other minor oddities.

Also, there's a tantalising reference to "more modern methods" that
"will be commented here".

I've asked about this before, but noone answered precisely this question:

Where is the correct documentation on how to do OI SFE repository
packages at home?

AND, pehaps a more interesting question:

How to get involved as a maintainer of some particular package or set of
packages???