[OpenIndiana-discuss] Library/tool updates

James Relph james at themacplace.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 10:11:21 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am going to stick a wiki page up explaining the process involved in getting the YubiKey software installed, and I just wondered about how much I had needed to update/install to get it working.  In terms of software other than the YubiKey software I needed to put on new versions of autoconf and automake, as well as install libtool.  The versions that were on seemed relatively out-of-date, yet the newest releases built absolutely fine.  Is the bug reporting mechanism the right way to recommend updates to these tools/libraries?

Thanks,

James

Principal Consultant

Website:		www.themacplace.co.uk