[OpenIndiana-discuss] Anyone using OpenIndiana in production?

C. L. Martinez carlopmart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 10:50:45 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:47 AM,  <real-men-dont-click at gmx.net> wrote:
> [...]

Sorry to ask this question but, why to install an operating system in
a production environment which is not updated since October 6, 2012?

The same applies to the package repository, which is discontinued from
the same date.

IMHO this is a risk, which is not to say that OI is not a robust
operating system, IMO is a rock solid, but ...