[OpenIndiana-discuss] Anyone using OpenIndiana in production?

Gerry Weaver gerryw at compvia.com
Thu Mar 28 08:35:17 UTC 2013

Hi Ian,

I've been doing the virtualization thing for a long time (since before it was cool). During that time, I have found  what works best for me. I don't mean to criticize, but it lacks the perspective of someone who deals with maintaining a virtual environment on a daily basis. I was planning to port something that is already running on Linux to OpenIndiana. That being said, I would be glad to discuss it further with you, if you're interested.

Thanks,
Gerry