[OpenIndiana-discuss] How to configure OI for proper daylight savings adjustments.

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Sun Mar 31 18:29:56 UTC 2013

I have exactly the same setup here: My machine has been on this setup
since b134, and I have the same line in init and the same definition
file, and NO problem whatsoever.

And I'm in Stockholm. You are, however, in Gothenburg, and that is a
well known contrary city.

Maybe it's the sprits of Kålle and/or Ada playing havoc with your
sanity?? :-)