[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sonicle XStreamOS repo and XStream Desktop in progress

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri May 17 06:17:47 UTC 2013

On 05/15/2013 13:28, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> at Sonicle we've almost finished rebuilding a brand new IPS repo with updated packages from
> latest illumos kernel, updated userland components, X11 1.13.1, updated pkg commands.
> We wanted to rebuild everything from available sources, to remove any possible dependency
> from old packages derived from OI.

Hello, Gabriele.
Could you provide some more information about this distribution? Is
there any ISO to try it? Where can I find its source repositories? Is
the build process documented in some way?
I'm really interested, but just for now I can't find any useful info
about this project.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,