[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sonicle XStreamOS repo and XStream Desktop in progress

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Fri May 17 17:51:31 UTC 2013

Sure, sources will be available very soon.
Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 Int. 30 - Fax +39 028243880
via Santa Maria Valle 3 - 20123 - Milano - Italy
http://www.sonicle.com
Da: Bayard G. Bell
A: openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org
Data: 17 maggio 2013 17.47.34 CET
Oggetto: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] Sonicle XStreamOS repo and XStream Desktop in progress
Will you be complying with CDDL by publishing source at the same time
the rest of the distribution is available?