[OpenIndiana-discuss] Continuous Integration / Upgrading vanilla oi151a7

Stefan Müller-Wilken stefan.mueller-wilken at acando.de
Tue May 21 08:32:14 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I would like to get back to a discussion from back in February / March. Would it be possible to take up the thread and get a sort of regular release? I still believe this would help *a lot* to generate trust in OI.

What has happened to the CI installation? Is there a documented way to manually integrate of Illumos, Kernel and ZFS on top of a vanilla oi151a7?

Cheers

Stefan