[OpenIndiana-discuss] Upgrade OI and Nappit

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Wed May 22 16:15:15 UTC 2013

Just general question on best practice.  Planning to upgrade OI from
151a5 to 151a7.  We also use Nappit (Version 0.8h) to manage our ZFS
iSCSI shares.  Question is it best to update OI first then Nappit?

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
Systems Group Manager           Solaris 10 OS (SAI)
Engineering Network Services    Phone: 970-491-0630
College of Engineering, CSU     Fax:   970-491-5569
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'