[OpenIndiana-discuss] removing a disk after a replace

Laurent Blume laurent+oi at elanor.org
Thu Nov 7 09:36:29 UTC 2013

On 07/11/13 10:20, Clement BRIZARD wrote:
> For the p0 it was done automatically, I didn't do anything.

Automatically? How did you create the pool? It's usually up to you to
select the right device. p0 should not be used.

> What do you think I should do, format one by one ?

Probably not worth it at this point.

I'd try some more
zpool replace nas c8t50014EE6561DDB4Cd0p0 c8t50014EE0AE2377B1d0

It is weird that it says it's replacing one with the other already, but
the resilver has finished.

Laurent