[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI 151a8 Error : System --> Administration --> User and Groups

Handojo handoyog at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 06:14:59 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am encountering a frozen display on System --> Administration --> User and Groups

After I entered the required root password, the User and Groups Window is still frozen, as if it doesn't know that the popup window requesting password has returned.
This make it unusable.

Should I : re-burn the OI151a8 iso, and reinstall again ?

or : Is there any workaround just to uninstall and install the related package(s) ?

Regards,

Handojo