[OpenIndiana-discuss] Issue setting time/date in OI 151a8

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 19:20:55 UTC 2013

I had been running OI 151a7 until recently and was able to set the
time/date from the GUI option.  I just did a fresh install of OI 151a8 and
am no longer able to do so.

When I launch the option under a8, and validate as root, the time/date
popup remains greyed out and the hourglass stays indefinitely when the app
is in focus.

Has anyone seen this issue with 151a8, and/or can someone suggest some
additional troubleshooting to get this working again.

I am running it on a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 mobo.

Thanks.