[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hipster ISOs

Predrag Zecevic [Unix Systems Administrator] predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Fri Nov 22 10:23:57 UTC 2013

Hi Stefan,

yes, I am using /hipster for last couple months.
It looks very promising (didn't crashed yet).
As matter of fact, i am writing this from it, well latest from this morning:
---8<---
SunOS Release 5.11 Version illumos-a8039bf 64-bit
---8<---

ISO files you can find here (found on
http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/References+for+Development page):
http://dlc-origin.openindiana.org/isos/hipster/