[OpenIndiana-discuss] pkg only installing command-line tools

Rainer Heilke rheilke at dragonhearth.com
Mon Nov 25 21:41:40 UTC 2013

Thanks, I may take you up on that. Right now I'm installing software I
need. Interestingly enough, on this install, the package manager is
borked. It will start from the command line with pfexec, but not from
the System->Administration menu. Easy enough to get around, but it makes
me wonder how well the LiveCD image was tested...

Rainer