[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fastboot question

Predrag Zecevic [Unix Systems Administrator] predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Fri Nov 29 15:35:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

i have rebooted system with that setup at least 10 times. And it always
does full cycle ("'normal' reboot).

Regards.

--
Predrag Zečević, Technical Support Analyst, 2e Systems GmbH

Telephone: +49 6196 9505 815, Facsimile: +49 6196 9505 894
Mobile:    +49  174 3109 288,     Skype: predrag.zecevic
E-mail:    predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

Headquarter:          2e Systems GmbH, Königsteiner Str. 87,
                       65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
Company registration: Amtsgericht Königstein (Germany), HRB 7303
Managing director:    Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!

<Xavvy> is that really knghtbrd? <Knghtbrd> No, I'm an EVIL IMPOSTOR!
<Knghtbrd> An evil impostor who LIKES HYBRID! <Xavvy> haha <Xavvy> ok,
it's him :P