[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana Hipster 151.1.8 - Mplayer

russell stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 17:58:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

Since Hipster was released I have now to streams of OpenIndiana on my
computer, the Hipster and normal releases but I have noticed that the
last two releases of Hipster now cause Mplayer to crash. So I upgraded
from OpenIndiana 151.1.6 to OpenIndiana 151.1.8 and found that this
release also experienced the same problem.

I did try upgrade from OI_151.1.7 to OI_151.1.8 but found the problems,
after deleting the 151.1.8 boot environment I tried from 0I_151.1.6 and
it worked perfectly.