[OpenIndiana-discuss] GRUB hangs on boot of N54L

Paolo Aglialoro paolo74 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 19:41:42 UTC 2013

I can also report usb-live key 151a8 not booting on two different hp
laptops (one with athlon 3200+, the other with T7200), while usb-text does.
Reflashing did not help. Md5 of downloaded file was also correct.

In particular, after choice at grub menu, menu (correct) disappears and
screen is stuck on oi logo, while nothing more happens. With iso-live
everything runs smooth.