[OpenIndiana-discuss] vboxsvc and zvolrights

Paolo Aglialoro paolo74 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 10:50:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

scenario: blade server with blades running vmware hypervisors, gigabit
storage with openindiana zfs pool, 2nd storage (commodity level) as a
backup.

Is there a script similar to the one u cited on vbox that:

1. Stops vmachine
2. Starts snapshot
3. Restarts vmachine when snapshot completed
4. Starts rsync of snapshot with backup machine

Thanks
Paolo