[OpenIndiana-discuss] sustaining/oi_151a/slim_source and locale messages

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Oct 22 08:52:38 UTC 2013

Hi,
looks like even sustained slim_source is more recent than usual installed by OI pkg repos.
So my first question is: is there anywhere the original slim_source as installed by OI?
Second, I tried anyway to build and use sustained version of slim_source,
and I noticed how distro_const is different from OI one, xml files has a very different syntax.
Though, while distro_const runs, it detects that "text-install" has a dependency on system/install/locale.
This is not delivered by slim_source, but I found it contains locale data for various install packages,
including text-install, gui-install ecc.
Oracle last upstream, delivered these files from upstream/oracle/g11n/messages, but these are
files for upstream/oracle/slim_source.
I can't see an equivalent in sustaining/oi_151a/g11n/messages, though...
Is this locale source repo lost??
Gabriele.