[OpenIndiana-discuss] LibreOffice

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Oct 23 10:36:33 UTC 2013

Good day.

On 10/22/2013 16:43, Dave Koelmeyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know the present status of getting LibreOffice built for OI
> or other illumos distros? If there is some brief detail which can be
> provided - I have a commercial interest in running LibreOffice on OI and
> would like to be able to help nail this if possible.
>
> Cheers,

It seems there is a feature request on it:
https://www.illumos.org/issues/684 , but it was moved to dead
illumos-userland project. I think it makes sense to move it back to OI.

As I know, Gabriele Buflon has working Libreoffice prototype on
illumos-based XStreamOS.
Gabriele, could you comment on this? Are any build specs for LibreOffice
  available?
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,