[OpenIndiana-discuss] issue booting OpenIndiana 151.1.7

Mika Anderson mika.anderson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 18:19:20 UTC 2013

Booting from the OI livecd and running zpool import looks like it will
work.  The output is below.

So I should be able to import the pool.  Is there anything I need to
consider before going ahead with this?  Will I need to set up
users/permissions for cifs sharing again?  What about nfs shares?

Thanks again for the help.

sudo zpool import
Password:
   pool: pool_4k
     id: 3656244351407620617
  state: ONLINE
 status: The pool was last accessed by another system.
 action: The pool can be imported using its name or numeric identifier and
        the '-f' flag.
   see: http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-EY
 config:

        pool_4k                    ONLINE
          mirror-0                 ONLINE
            c5t50014EE0036CF68Ed0  ONLINE
            c5t50014EE0036D0018d0  ONLINE
          mirror-2                 ONLINE
            c8t2d0                 ONLINE
            c8t3d0                 ONLINE
          mirror-3                 ONLINE
            c8t4d0                 ONLINE
            c8t5d0                 ONLINE
          mirror-4                 ONLINE
            c5t50014EE207A0D2F9d0  ONLINE
            c5t50014EE0AE214005d0  ONLINE
          mirror-5                 ONLINE
            c8t13d0                ONLINE
            c8t14d0                ONLINE
        cache
          c5t5001517BB29D9C18d0
        logs
          c4t1d0                   ONLINE

   pool: pool_cp
     id: 2315603491305675713
  state: ONLINE
 status: The pool was last accessed by another system.
 action: The pool can be imported using its name or numeric identifier and
        the '-f' flag.
   see: http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-EY
 config:

        pool_cp     ONLINE