[OpenIndiana-discuss] Daylight saving time - again

Jean-Pierre André jean-pierre.andre at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 27 18:49:50 UTC 2013

Michael Schuster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> have you looked into rtc(1M)? I think that might help - iit seems to work
> for me (most of the time ;-).

I did. AFAIU this sets the time zone (which is correct),
it does not set the difference between the hardware
clock (AKA rtc) and the system clock.

I want to change the system clock, without changing
the hardware clock which is shared with Windows.
Formerly I did that with the administration GUI, but
I have upgraded to oi151a8, and I cannot do it any
more.

Jean-Pierre