[OpenIndiana-discuss] New Wiki page for adding a Windows GRUB entry

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at runbox.com
Sun Sep 1 09:14:29 UTC 2013

Hi Jim, Jean-Pierre,

I have reorganized the content of the page, using Jim's email as an introduction and moving my page and Jean-Pierre's email to child pages.

You can see the end result here:
http://wiki.openindiana.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=26543005

Tell me if you like it or would rather do it differently.

	Bryan