[OpenIndiana-discuss] New Wiki page for adding a Windows GRUB entry

Gary Mills gary_mills at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 2 17:59:03 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 09:04:48AM +0200, Jean-Pierre wrote:
> Gary Mills wrote:
> >
> >It sounds as if the OI installer needs to be fixed.  Can you file
> >a bug report on this problem, if it hasn't already been done?
>
> Done as bug #4096 (who is going to get the next power of 2 ?)

I see that you submitted your bug report under:

    https://www.illumos.org/projects/illumos-gate/issues

That's for illumos bugs only.  Yours should be under:

    https://www.illumos.org/projects/openindiana/issues

since it's an OI bug.  I assume that the bug is in the slim_source
consolidation.  It should be an easy fix for anyone who knows Python.

I couldn't find a way to move it.  Perhaps you can delete it and
recreate it instead.