[OpenIndiana-discuss] oi-151a8 JDS menus and launcher gone

Stephen S. Jones sjones3 at citadel.edu
Wed Sep 4 14:12:48 UTC 2013

Issues 4100, 4073, and 4067 all seem to me and to others to be related and stemming from the same bug.
I thank Milan Jurik who has just begun to find and to correct the error.
Until the bug is corrected, I have backed out of the most recent updates to a backup boot environment.  (Thanks zfs!)
I plan to wait patiently before applying any more updates.
Cheers
Stephen Stanford Jones
sjones3ATcitadelDOTedu
http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/s/ss_jones