[OpenIndiana-discuss] oi-151a8 JDS menus and launcher gone

Milan Jurik milan.jurik at xylab.cz
Sat Sep 7 10:41:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

Udo Grabowski (IMK) píše v so 07. 09. 2013 v 12:03 +0200:
> On 06/09/2013 22:36, Milan Jurik wrote:
> > I did not see it on my system and I . But if you know what to do, few
> > fixes in JDS I made are available on http://pkg.opensolaris.cz:10000
>
> Is it this fix why you're not seeing this problem ?
> <http://hg.opensolaris.cz/oi-jds/rev/0dc3aa066555>
>
> Note that we are using stock a8, not a8 with your JDS on top.

I have the same GConf problem on stock a8. That should be fixed on fresh
JDS build. What I do not see on stock a8 is problem with missing menu
and launchers. Even on stock a8.

FYI, builds on opensolaris.cz are incomplete, they are in aplha stage so
use them only in separate BE for testing.

Best regards,

Milan