[OpenIndiana-discuss] Trouble installing math/header-math on OI

Lou Picciano loupicciano at comcast.net
Tue Sep 17 22:09:23 UTC 2013

Dylan,

You might take the approach of deleting the smallest set of packages possible, to replace with current versions.
>From there, why not update to 151a8? Isn't the sunpro-incorporation back from 134 days?

(Are you sure you are missing math-headers? This seems a bit weird.)

FWIW, tarsnap builds here pretty easily here - on a8. Did have to add the libnsl to LIBS at configure. ie, LIBS=-lnsl

Lou Picciano