[OpenIndiana-discuss] Trouble installing math/header-math on OI

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 22:39:56 UTC 2013

PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
openindiana.org          (non-sticky) origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/
opensolaris.org                       origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/legacy/
sfe                                   origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/
dylan at elysium:/dalek/tarsnap-autoconf-1.0.35#