[OpenIndiana-discuss] Marvell 88SE91xx installation issues...

John Doe jdmls at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 14:44:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am trying to instal OI 151a8 (text) on a SuperMicro 0627tr-dtrf with an extra SYBA SD-PEX40044 controller (Marvell 88SE91xx).
IN RAID1, the logical drive is detected by the BIOS but not by OI installer (neither the physical drives).
In no RAID mode, the 2 drives are detected by the BIOS but OI installer only detects one (c3t1d0).
A quick google told me there might be support problems for this chipset... is that the case?

Thx,
JD