[OpenIndiana-discuss] Marvell 88SE91xx installation issues...

John Doe jdmls at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 08:08:24 UTC 2013

From: Marcel Telka <marcel at telka.sk>

Ok, thank you for the info.
In the (very limited) controller BIOS, I see the disks with respective slots 0,1 and IDs 0,8.
FYI, I tried linux (CentOS) and it detects the 2 disks.
And, since as usual this server needs to be up yesterday, we'll have to go with linux (bye bye zfs)...

Thx for your help,
JD