[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fwd: Re: Accessing smb shares from windows

Brogyányi József brogyi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 07:52:19 UTC 2013

Sorry I forgot this:
zfs set sharesmb=on nasi/joe

-------- Eredeti üzenet --------
Tárgy: 	Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] Accessing smb shares from windows
Dátum: 	Sat, 28 Sep 2013 09:43:43 +0200
Feladó: 	Brogyányi József <brogyi at gmail.com>
Címzett: 	openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org

Hi

Here is my version. It works for me from win7,Linux Mint,Lubuntu...

zfs create nasi/joe### Not need to issue.
zfs list### Not need to issue.
chown -R joe:staff /nasi/joe
smbadm join -w WORKGROUP### workgroup is a default in win :)
Successfully joined workgroup 'WORKGROUP'
nano /etc/pam.conf
other password required pam_smb_passwd.so.1 nowarn### Insert in the last
line.
passwd joe### Must do it because it need for smb.
svcadm enable -r smb/server
svcadm restart network/smb/server:default

Brogyi