[OpenIndiana-discuss] [smb] cannot share 'tank/test': smb add share failed

Dang Zhiqiang c_dddd at 163.com
Tue Apr 1 07:49:21 UTC 2014

Hi,
When I set sharesmb=on, I obtain the following message, very strangem, how to fix it?

# zfs create tank/test
# zfs set sharesmb=on tank/test
# zfs set sharesmb=guestok=true tank/test

win 7 visit test is ok.

# zpool export tank
# restart

# zpool import tank
cannot share 'tank/test': smb add share failed
# dmesg |tail -n 1
Apr  1 15:30:00 host2 smbd[991]: [ID 413393 daemon.error] dyndns: failed to get domainname
# zfs list tank/test
NAME        USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
tank/test    36K   274G    36K  /tank/test

win 7 visit test is ok.

# zpool export tank
cannot unmount '/tank/test': Device busy
# zpool export -f tank
# zpool import tank
# zpool export tank
# zpool import tank