[OpenIndiana-discuss] London talk next week

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Wed Apr 9 17:57:58 UTC 2014

In regard to: [OpenIndiana-discuss] London talk next week, Peter Tribble...:

> For anyone who's in London next week, I'll be giving a talk at the
> UKOUG Solaris SIG meeting, on "Tribblix: Learning how Solaris
> works by building your own Distribution."

Sounds interesting.  I unfortunately will not be in London next week.
Any chance your slides or a recording of the talk will be available
somewhere after the event?

Tim
Room 242-J6, Quentin Burdick Building                  701-231-8541 (Fax)