[OpenIndiana-discuss] yahoo DMARC policy problem

Jim Klimov jim at cos.ru
Thu Apr 24 13:35:24 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Posting this on behalf of Reg, since he couldn't get his message to the OI lists anymore.

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.os.illumos.general/2478

I myself am not sure what else may be done beside the changes that apparently already took place, at least in some of the lists. Since this problem is related to SPF setup, I guess the related SRS technologies that were made to enable re-sending of SPF-protected mail should be applicable...somehow...

//Jim