[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] Hipster and custom illumos-gate

Jim Klimov jim at cos.ru
Thu Apr 24 15:31:05 UTC 2014

Sorry for the noise, I forgot to un-sticky the original hipster publisher:

pkg -R /a set-publisher --non-sticky openindiana.org
Just in case I've also redefined my (file-based) on-nightly repo as preferred (-P -g) and now the update went fast and onto my own gate build :)

Thanks for the suggestions though, versions were probably pretty important too ;)

//Jim