[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox 28.0 still broken for me - Re: Firefox can't save files

Predrag Zecevic [Unix Systems Administrator] Predrag.Zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Wed Apr 30 06:14:23 UTC 2014

Hi Jerry,

final version wasn't available yesterday morning.
Will give it a try... of course.

Regards.

On 04/29/14 11:47 PM, Jerry Kemp wrote:
> Hello Predrag,
>
> thanks for the reminder note.
>
> It looks like it has been a while since anyone has posted a non-beta version of Thunderbird.
>
> However, it looks like Firefox 29 is available here:
>
> https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/29.0/contrib/solaris_tarball/
>
> Is there a reason you didn't test with that?
>
> thank you,
>
> Jerry
>

> On 04/29/14 04:22 AM, Predrag Zecevic [Unix Systems Administrator] wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> just tried latest 29 beta TAR versions from Mozilla site:
>> https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/releases/29.0b1/contrib/solaris_tarball/thunderbird-29.0b1.en-US.opensolaris-i386.tar.bz2
>>

>> https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/29.0b9/contrib/solaris_tarball/firefox-29.0b9.en-US.opensolaris-i386.tar.bz2
>>

>> and it looks like save problem is gone.
>>
>> Regards.

Predrag Zečević, Technical Support Analyst, 2e Systems GmbH

Telephone: +49 6196 9505 815, Facsimile: +49 6196 9505 894
Mobile:    +49  174 3109 288,     Skype: predrag.zecevic
E-mail:    predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

Headquarter:          2e Systems GmbH, Königsteiner Str. 87,
                       65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
Company registration: Amtsgericht Königstein (Germany), HRB 7303
Managing director:    Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!

"It's curtains for you, Mighty Mouse! This gun is so futuristic that even *I* don't know how it works!" -- from Ralph Bakshi's
Mighty Mouse