[OpenIndiana-discuss] Boot hang on Supermicro X10SLM-F

Carsten Grzemba grzemba at contac-dt.de
Wed Aug 13 06:32:26 UTC 2014

It seems that I have found the reason: In the boot logs the next driver loaded is the fssnap module. On a successfull booted system fssnap was not loaded only fssnap_if. Because I don't use ufs anymore and also no ufs snapshots, I remove the fssnap module
# rem_drv fssnap
and boot don't hangs anymore.