[OpenIndiana-discuss] Apache OpenOffice package

Eric Bautsch eric.bautsch at pobox.com
Wed Aug 20 09:43:31 UTC 2014

Thanks to all for making this possible.

I just installed hipster in a virtual box, upgraded it and then installed
desktop/office/openoffice.
Unfortunately, I seem to have issues with Java. Any pointers greatly appreciated:

-bash-4.2$ /opt/openoffice/openoffice4/program/soffice
javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
Major opcode: 130
Minor opcode: 3
Resource ID: 0x600
Serial No: 374 (374)
These errors are reported asynchronously,
set environment variable SAL_SYNCHRONIZE to 1 to help debugging
Application Error/opt/openoffice/openoffice4/program/soffice[121]: wait: 1181:
Abort(coredump)
-bash-4.2$

Thanks.
Eric

--

       ____
      /          .                           Eric A. Bautsch
   (_____/____(___(__________________/       email: eric.bautsch at pobox.com