[OpenIndiana-discuss] Apache OpenOffice package

Eric Bautsch eric.bautsch at pobox.com
Mon Aug 25 14:30:54 UTC 2014

Again, sorry for the delay.

Setting that doesn't change anything except that the output now doesn't include
the message to set it.... :-(

However, from all the various reports that "it just works", it occurred to me to
try it on the console window rather than throwing back an X display.... It
transpires that if I do that, "it just works". So it's something in the X11
that's causing the issue.

No idea how to take this further.

BTW, running libreoffice from the XStreamOS and throwing that back via X11 on
the same laptop works fine.

Eric