[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] Apache OpenOffice package

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 15:19:54 UTC 2014

>> Hey, guys, don't you use ODF documents or you can work with them? For
>> example, on my test systems I can't save *.odt files...

Hello,

There is a problem with XML-based file formats. It is not clear to me if the
problem is with the XML parser or with the zip/unzip utilities. All the experiments
I did showed that there was a problem with the XML parser but I need to be sure.
I will resume my work when the weather gets a bit colder: one cannot hope to achieve
much with temperatures above 35 degrees Celsius...

Best regards,

Apostolos