[OpenIndiana-discuss] how to get an openindiana wiki account?

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Thu Dec 18 19:53:46 UTC 2014

All-

I was searching on the OI wiki to see if there was documentation on boot
environments after running into an unanticipated problem (which I'll
ask about separately), and while browsing I realized I had never added
my workstation to the community HCL.  I don't see any way to sign up
for an account, though, so I can't make edits.

What's the process for getting an account on the wiki?

Thanks,

Tim
Room 242-J6, Quentin Burdick Building                  701-231-8541 (Fax)