[OpenIndiana-discuss] Could someone update the easytag tag editor to the latest version, 2.1.9?

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Mon Feb 3 20:28:51 UTC 2014

Is JDS ready for general use?

How do I configure my machine to use jds and whatever else??

And I suddenly realised you mean you don't do it in openindiana.org??

And I also realised I hadn't thought much about jds and how to use it..

I'm guessing now: Please correct me if I'm wrong:

I set up publishers as follows

jds.openindiana.org sticky ....
openindiana.org       non-sticky
sfe                          non-sticky