[OpenIndiana-discuss] No ideas, ANYONE???!! Re: Window manager problems after upgrade to oi_151a9

Bryan N Iotti ironsides.medvet at runbox.com
Tue Feb 4 17:59:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

just an idea:

IF your problem might be related to compiz (mine was acting up the other day, will try with latest /hipster update)
	AND
IF you can access a terminal (maybe ALT+F2 still works if GNOME isn't totally dead)
	THEN
you can try gnome-appearance-properties and that should open the appearance settings, so you can go under that visual effects tab and disable it.

Again, just an idea.

  Bryan