[OpenIndiana-discuss] No ideas, ANYONE???!! Re: Window manager problems after upgrade to oi_151a9

Udo Grabowski (IMK) udo.grabowski at kit.edu
Tue Feb 4 21:56:14 UTC 2014

On 04/02/2014 22:16, Hans J. Albertsson wrote:
> gvfs and gnome-vfs definitely seem installed:
> or is there some problem I don't see there??

Be also sure that you have ogl-select, that the
service is running, and that it generates the
appropriate links in /var/run/opengl/lib/{,amd64} to
nvidia libraries in /usr/X11/lib/NVIDIA/{,amd64},
otherwise you may end up in mesa or even a mixture,
which would be really bad.
The contents of the service temporary file should be:
cat /tmp/ogl_select*
SUNWtext mesa
NVDAnvda nvidia