[OpenIndiana-discuss] Compiling OpenOffice4

Eric Bautsch eric.bautsch at pobox.com
Thu Feb 6 11:19:58 UTC 2014

You are clearly much much better at this than most people.
Can you share your build recipes for LibreOffice?
I've been trying on and off to compile it now and I get nowhere near it. Loads
of other people have asked me if I ever managed it, so I'm not the only one
that's failing... :-(

Thanks.
Eric

--

       ____
      /          .                           Eric A. Bautsch
   (_____/____(___(__________________/       email: eric.bautsch at pobox.com