[OpenIndiana-discuss] 2014 April 8

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Fri Feb 7 16:34:56 UTC 2014

This sounds reasonable!

What needs to be done to capture this as a market share (actually, the
reward would be visibility, only, not money) is to set up a readymade
distro and a build recipe for a LOW LOW cost basement server for the
home, to deliver privately controlled data storage that doesn't rely on
the internet to be constantly available at high speed.