[OpenIndiana-discuss] Status of Keith Wesolowski's cpqary3 substitute

Stefan Müller-Wilken stefan.mueller-wilken at acando.de
Sun Feb 9 20:47:05 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I'm still failing to get OI_151a8 installed on my DL360G5 servers. Since my last post, I updated all flashable firmware in the server using the firmware DVD and also followed the instructions to change the driver during installation to CPQary3 2.4.6. Still, 'zpool create' will send the OS to heaven. Anyone an idea on this?

Alternatively, can anyone give an update to Keith Wesolowski's ccsi port? Can that already be used - and if so, how?

Cheers
 Stefan